Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Homecoming

It's been alittle over 5 months since we kissed our Hero goodbye...and we've been counting down to R&R everyday since! LOL Ecstatic...anxious...impatient...doesn't even begin to express the feelings in our house! Things got even more crazy when Fred e-mailed LATE Monday night, saying he'd be getting in the next night around 6:30pm...I really was't expecting him for atleast a day or two! So imagine my reaction to his call @ noon on Tuesday saying he'll be landing at 2:42pm...{shock} So, I immediately text Brooke so she could meet us at the airport and then scrambled to get the kids from school and off to the airport! We made it with about 15 minutes to spare...seriously, the longest 15 minutes of my life...LOL I wanted to puke, Ryan was SO excited he kept trying to hug everyone and Lambie patiently played w/her Ponies...
Finally he made it off the plane...Happy Kids!? Ya...I think so! ...more happy kids!
Happy Family
They are inseparable! Ok, LOL I don't leave much breathing room either! Daddy's delish surprise!
We are loving our time w/Fred. Things have fallen into the same ole groove, it's wonderful! Argh...I just wish I could freeze time! But, since I can't...we are just going to enjoy every last minute we have with him!

2 comments:

  1. I am do happy for your family!!! enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing them again after a while, makes deployments worth it (sometimes..lol). I am so glad he didnt get delayed bc of the volcano. Enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!