Monday, April 05, 2010

.Hoppy Easter.

He can't take his eyes off the loot! She doesn't look impressed, but she really was!
...cause you're never too old for the Easter Bunny!
I don't know WHY I do this to myself, you know who is gonna have to transform this thing from car to robot & back 1 million times?! That's right...ME!
What?! 9am...never too early for a Cadbury Egg!
Super cute game I found @ Target called Cahootie! Its a very PG game of Truth or Dare, tucked inside one of those fortune things from 'our day'...but still goofy & fun, so Kai & her friends love it!
If it was up to her, she would've had me open EVERY toy in her basket...but I made her stick to just a couple!
After the morning festivities...we packed up and headed out to Tybee for our Annual S.A.M. Easter egg hunt & picnic! Memorial Park is fabulous and just 1 block from the beach. We love it!
Just waiting to bowl the little kids over and grab some eggs!
[kidding, she actually just meanders and picks up a couple here and there]
Ryan on the other hand...goes NUTS!Kai's SUPER cute romper came in a large box of goodies from her Dad & Mum...she just had to wear it! :]So, I scrapped the 'Easter outfits' and put Lambie in a Gap romper, I've been saving for the 'perfect' day for her to wear.
.See Saw.
...after our get together @ the park...the Lovins and I walked over to the beach for even more fun in the sun! I wish I would've known it was going to be SO gorgeous out, I would've packed swim suits!
Natalie is so cute & so silly...
It's still alittle chilly...ha!
Lambie 'supervising'...which was a nice break from her acting like Godzilla and squashing Ryan's castles! Kailee getting in on the sand castle fun...
Awesome castle Ry...good job!
12?! Really?! I can't believe my baby is gonna be a TEEN this year!

Well, 1 more holiday w/out Fred over and another day closer to seeing our Hero! :] Getting back on schedule after Spring break is gonna be near impossible, especially with Fred's R&R right around the corner! But, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter, where ever the day took you! Nighty Nighty...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks like the kids had an awesome Easter. I can't tell you how much I wish I could be there. They are so lucky they have such an awesome Mommy who can do everything it normally takes two parents to do. I love you so much and can't wait to see you and the kids! I La Foo!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!