Friday, November 20, 2009

Turkey lunch w/Ry Guy

Thanksgiving is only a week away, I can' t believe it! It was especially hard not having Fred there...he always attends the kids functions when he's home. But, he was there in spirit...I guess...since we are always thinking about him! I should've gotten a pic of the food...LOL Lets just say, I must REALLY love my kids to eat that stuff! Lambie devoured the green beans though...and the chocolate milk!
.got milk. My turkey boy
Running around, being crazy
Awww...all she wanted was to play w/the big kids!
After Ryan's school, Lambie and I met the Mama's for a real lunch...and then some shopping! Our night ended w/hockey practice!
The boys, goofing around! Thank god he's wearing a helmet...
...and thank god he's getting some 'male interaction' w/daddy away!
Taking a breather

Whelp...thats about it...TGIF and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I'm gonna go get ready for tonight's events. We are celebrating my BIG 3-0!!! Yikes and Yay!

.i la foo.

1 comment:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!