Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving...

I am most thankful for this life & family, Fred and I have built together, I'm thankful for our health & happiness! I'm definitely not thrilled to be going through deployment #3, but I am extremely thankful for all our amazing friends & family, who support us daily. I am thankful for, Yahoo...who provides us a way to communicate 5,000 miles apart. Starbucks...for having Venti & Quad shots, I could not survive the day w/out them. I am thankful for everyday, that is filled w/hugs and kisses, laughter and smiles and our amazing Lovins! Today was really bittersweet, it was our first holiday w/out Fred...which is always the hardest to get through. But, thanks to Melissa & family...we were kept very busy today! We headed over to their house around 1...stuffed our faces with delicious Turkey and all the fixins. Rested for a bit, before strolling to Daffin Park! It was a gorgeous day today, especially considering the last few days of rain! The kids had so much fun playing...Here are a few pics!
He's an awesome big bubby Weeee... .The Girls.
.Bella.
Rockin' the outfit we got her for her b-day! My Ry Guy
The Kailee Bear
Lambie
Haha...Mommy's too short!
Goofin' around
Bella & Melissa
Only an hour till baths & bedtime...the lovins and I are just snuggin' & wishing Daddy was here with us. Ryan wrote him a super cute letter, that he has informed me...needs to get to the mailman. So we will do that, when we send out his Christmas box! Mail is taking a lot longer than before...so if you want to send him alittle something, do it soon and if you need his address...please msg me!
Ps. Thanks bunches for today, Mel & Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!