Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Beast of Burden

Who doesn't love coming home to a porch full of packages!? I am a huge fan, LOL...and when we got home Friday, these were waiting...Yay!
One of them was our newest addition to the stroller family...
The *NEW* B.O.B. Revolution
So, I have some pretty fabulous strollers...[I'm one lucky Mama like that] But, since I parted ways with the Bugaboo...I've been lacking something 'off road-ish'. So Fred ordered a mystery stroller before he deployed and I've been [impatiently] waiting for it to arrive...
However, the surprise was foiled when the B.O.B parent console arrived before the stroller...
The note was super cute and Fred was right, the Mama's does need some where to put her Starbucks! It's not the prettiest thing in the world, but it handles so sweet! .beefy.
Lambie, having fun w/buckles
Happy Mama's!Happy Lambie's! It wasn't meant to be a 'Birthday Present' but, oh man...I'll take it! LOL
Oatland Island...here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!