Sunday, November 08, 2009

Finding Nemo on Ice

Last night, the Lovins and I took a 'surprise' trip downtown! We [I] needed to get my mind off Fred leaving...so earlier in the day I bought us 4 tix to Finding Nemo. Kailee knew about the surprise, but the little loves had no idea! They were so excited...although Ry was alittle upset I didn't cave to snow cones, after cotton candy, soda, pretzels and popcorn! LOL
Yes, Mommy is a sucker & buys every light up, spinning, sword they have available! The show was so cute, even Kailee admitted to having a good time...Ryan loved seeing all the Nemo characters...
...and Lambie just wanted to eat! -1 shoe!? BRUCE...'fish are friends...not food'
Haha...these guys!
Nigel
Shark Bait...Oh Ha Ha!
Duuuuude...Crush
MINE...MINE...MINE
Uhmmmm...there were a few songs that are obvisouly not in the movie, lol but that added to the 'entertainment', I guess!?
And the distraction of Nemo worked for a bit...but it's back to missing Fred like crazy!
C'mon Monday...bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. how freaking cute! I can't wait till Jonah can go to that stuff!
    I hope you feel better about Fred leaving :(

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!