Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bye Bye, Cali! [day 12 & 13]

.4.25.11.
We spent the day packing...yes, when packing for 5 it does take ALL day. Uncle Danny entertained the kids and even played  ponies w/Lambie. She'll probably think twice before asking him to play w/her again...LOL

Fred did manage to sneak away & pick up Chloe's new pack n play...
 It was way too good a deal to pass up & since it's a discontinued print, it wasn't available on-line or at any of the BRU's around us...Luckily, they happen to have it at the BRU by my Mom's! I know it's not pink & girlie, but it matches our bedroom perfectly...and if you know me...you know I'm anal about things matching! :] 
.4.26.11.
4am, sure comes early! But, Gramma & Uncle Danny woke up to say goodbye...

...and this wraps up our California Vacation! We loved being surrounded by family and hanging out w/old friends. It was more than worth the $$, days spent planning & packing, the hours of flying and my massively swollen cankles...I couldn't have dreamed of a more AMAZING trip. So, we are thinking about doing it all over again next year...lol ;] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!