Friday, April 22, 2011

Lazy days...[day 7 & 8]

 .4.20.11.
Wednesday, we met up with my Dad, Step-mom & sisters for breakfast. They decided to take Ryan home with them. So, while Ryan headed off to Grandpa Curt's...Kailee spent the day hanging out w/my Mom...then she was off to her Dad's for a couple days! So that just left us with 1 little Lambie...we did some shopping and alittle relaxing, before picking up Pasta Pomadora for dinner!

.4.21.11.
Back to Sunnyvale, to visit my Grandma & Aunt. It was a gorgeous sunny day...
 So we spent sometime, soaking up the vitamin D in her abundant garden!
 I can't look...he's gonna drop me!
 We had some time to kill before my Aunt got off work, so we took a drive to Ortega Park [which is a completely different park now] SO many after school hours were spent rollerblading & playing football here!
 They're just BIG kids!
Weeeeee...
 After a super yummy Tao Tao dinner, Fred turned on the Sharks game & I thumbed through some old photo albums and found some cute ones of me & my best friend Emily!

No clue who the blonde one in the back is...lol
Up to this point, the vacation seemed to be going by slow & leisurely...but, all that was quickly about to change! Our last few days, definitely snuck up on us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!