Sunday, April 17, 2011

Back to the 'hood [day 4 & 5]

Sunday, we took a drive down to Sunnyvale to meet up w/a Featherette friend from High School! After a yummy lunch @ Chipotle [which I crave constantly now] we headed around the corner to Las Palmas Park. Some of my earliest memories are of this park...we lived just down the street for the first 5 years of my life! So it's kinda cool to see my kids having the same kinda fun I remember...

Good catch, Kai!
.fluffy kittens turned mamas. .4.18.11.
...why yes, that is a giant egg!
Day date in Palo Alto w/my Jenna & our guys! First stop, Miyaki's...then Starbucks & the Prolific Oven! Super YUMMY day! Oh, even had a chance to stalk Miggy @ work...I miss my Bay Area peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!