Wednesday, November 23, 2011

.32.

Happy Birthday to MEEEEE!
After dropping Kai off at Volleyball practice, the little lovins & I met up with Brookie and headed down to lunch w/Leslie, Nicole & Riley @ Houlihans [of course]!

Riley is super adorable!

Brookie & Riley

It was one of the yummiest birthday's I've ever had. Fred sent Edible Arrangements, as always...but to my surprise, I got a phone call from Gigi's Cupcakes saying my order was ready. Huh?! Well what do ya know...my mama sent us delicious treats!!! So Naima & the kids came over to help us celebrate.

Doesn't this just make your tooth ache!? Mmm Mmm

"Cupcakes! Pound it..."

Settled on 1 candle...not sure 32 would've fit?!

Getting ready to make a wish...

Anastasia & sleepy Gabriel

My cupcake lovin' Lovins!

I can't complain, it's been a pretty great 32 years...and every year it just keeps getting better. I'm really looking forward to next year, Fred will be coming home from Hondo just in time for my Birthday! But, I want to thank everyone who helped me celebrate this year [2011]...you mean so much to me, I'm so lucky to be surrounded by such amazing people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!