Saturday, November 05, 2011

Fun in Charleston

Off to Charleston...once again!

After picking up some yummy 'freats' at the Robot Candy Co. we had a delicious lunch at Mellow Mushroom. We ate there a couple times while Fred was in flight school...I do NOT remember it being that good! lol After lunch it was time for the Aquarium.
.tug o lambie.


My favorite, I love the giant river otters...I want to take them home!


.no fear.

Ewwww...touching it's mouth.

He's zoned out on something...lol

Daddy, helping out the Ry Guy.

.Kailee Bear.

Captain Ry!



.DUDE.

She was so mesmerized, just watching.

Teamwork.

Me and my honey bunny...<3

After the Aquarium it was back to King St. for some shopping. Fred surprised us with awesome Godiva covered strawberries.

You know we had too...

...and this is why! Holy yumminess...
It was a gorgeous day...not much more to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!