Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ogeechee Seafood Festival

It's time for some fun rides & yummy [fried] food!

Since Kai was off to Myrtle Beach w/her BFF Nicole to catch Never Shout Never playing at the House of Blues, we thought it might be fun for the little Lovins to get out and about too. They had a blast!
Ryan cracks me up...woo woo!

Fred too Ryan on a few big kid rides...

...while I strolled around with Chloe and watched Lambie on the kiddie sized ones.

Seriously Mom...this ones lame.

She can sleep through anything.

I can't believe Ryan is on this thing...

.lol.

Seeing them smile like this, makes my heart happy!

"You'll shoot your eye out..."

Taking a little Mommy break.

.silly baby.

.Crazy Slide.

I can't believe what a warm, gorgeous day it was...it certainly did not feel like mid-October. Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not complaining...we love soaking up the sun! I just wish Kai was with us, but she had a FABULOUS time at the concert...can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!