Sunday, October 02, 2011

Picnic in the Park


For the 3rd year in a row, we are off to Forsyth for Picnic in the Park! We met up with the Proper's & Danawi's as always, but also had a bunch more friends join in...too much socializing and not enough picture taking. So, here are the few I did snap!

Kai spent the night at Nicole's & when I went to pick her up...I got 3 for the price of 1! Let me tell you, any outing with these 3 is a crazy adventure.

.Mama, Chloe & the Ry Guy.

.Sweet Baby Girl.

Lambie & her best bud Emily...[if you can imagine the 'Dude, where's my car' scene w/the tattoo's] that's basically how this conversation went. "What color's my tongue?" "Red" "What color's my tongue?" "Red"...lick lick..."What color is it now?"...LOL

.bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!