Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Quinny Zapp Xtra


I'm sure some of you are surprised it took 2 whole months before I bought a new stroller...but, I actually wasn't planning on buying anything till sometime next year! However, I got a steal on a Zapp Xtra and just couldn't pass it up!

Not a whole lot in the box, since it no longer comes with the travel bag or rain cover!

However the car seat adapters are still included and it makes a fabulous, light weight travel system!

1 major improvement is the generous new canopy.

But, nothing beats the *new* reclining, reversible seat!!!

.Cooshy Seat.

The underbasket is still the same.

Awesome compact fold...and now a strap to keep it closed.

I have to say...I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!