Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Little Dude!

The Ry Guy turns 7!!!
We decorated the dining room while he was at school, so when he got home he had quite the SURPRISE!

They both seem pretty impressed...lol

...and this is what was awaiting him! Can you guess the theme?!

And it never fails...Fred had to fly the night of Ryan's Birthday. So, they shared a quick cupcake & opened a couple presents...before Daddy headed off to the flight line!

Wonder what he's wishing for?!

.Pizza Face.

Diggin' in to his yummy cake...

Time for presents...

...it took awhile. lol He had to inspect each one...

But, the one thing he wanted MOST was a skateboard...and of course, that's exactly what he got!
I love my sweet boy to death. He challenges me daily as a Mother...and definitely keeps me on my toes. He's wild n crazy & rough n tough...but, he knows how to melt my heart with a single hug. Happy Birthday, Ry Guy...thanks for making everyday and adventure! 

1 comment:

  1. That party looks awesome and he looks so happy. My son also wants an Ironman theme and I thought it was going to look so bad, but you actually made it look good. There is hope ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!