Sunday, May 08, 2011

Breakfast with Tiffany's

Mother's Day
 After waking up to breakfast & Starbucks in bed...we spent the morning hanging out & relaxing. Then it was off to the Sand Gnats game for alittle Mother's Day fun!

.bounce house.

.Grubbing.

She sure does love hot dogs...lol 

...and who doesn't LOVE ice cream!?

.yummy treats.

.my boys.

And along with flowers & cards...as always, I got a new pair of earrings!

I absolutely LOVE these...'Tiffany Notes'!
I just want to thank my sweet husband & our amazing kids for making it such a special day. Trust me, I know how truly lucky I am to be their Mommy...I cherish every moment I have with them and I'm really looking forward to introducing Chloe to our little crew!

Seeing as how I'm totally lagging...I just want to wish all the Mama's a Happy [belated] Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!