Thursday, February 03, 2011

Beauty & the Beast

I had the great opportunity to see the Broadway version of Beauty & the Beast when I was about Kailee's age...WAY back in '93-'94ish! I loved it and I'm SO glad it's an experience that I'm now able to share with her. Because she attends a visual & performing arts school, she regularly has the opportunity to watch plays & musicals...but there is just something about getting alittle 'gussied up' & spending a night @ the theatre!
WAY too enthralled in the show to even care about taking pics...lol So this is all you get...
.Curtain Call.
[FYI]
Good news: I have photoshop on my laptop again...woo hoo!
Bad news: I dropped my little external hard drive & even though the light comes on and you can hear it thinking...it won't connect with any computer in our house. Trust me...I'm freaking out! That little thing holds EVERY pic I've taken over the last 2-3 years...including New Years-February 2011...incase you were wondering why I skipped an entire month! Hopefully, the pics will be able to be recovered and I will back blog. Till then, I'm going to continue to move forward and get back on the ball...cause being THIS far behind is killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!