Friday, February 18, 2011

.15 & 16 weeks.

.2.11.11.
The Maybe Baby is growing strong...We had an ultrasound @ 15 weeks. HB is a healthy 146bpm and it's measuring a whole week ahead. So we are waiting for our next OB appt. to see if they are gonna bump up my due date!? The 'plan' was to wait & be surprised...but, since we live so far from family & they rarely get to be included in holidays, birthdays...etc. we thought a 'gender reveal' party in April [when we head home to Cali] would be a fun way to get them involved...originally WE were gonna wait too, but my man-child husband is all too impatient and [literally] bouncing in his seat, begged me to find out...so we know, but we aren't saying! >] Mwahahaha...
There is a poll in the sidebar ~~~>
[if you want to cast your vote] .12 weeks. .16 weeks 6 days.

I love these 'weekly' stickers...My friend Sara clued me into them, she had 'monthly' ones stuck onto her adorable little boy! So after a quick Etsy search, I found this great seller...Purple Possom! I can't wait to order our 'monthly' stickers, SO many cute designs...

1 comment:

  1. Chele, can you seriously get any cuter?!?! Love the stickers. I can't wait to hear about this party.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!