Thursday, February 02, 2012

Sprucing up the Space Saver


I got a great deal on our Space Saver...actually 2 great deals, one at Sears and the other at Target...But, being that they were 'sale' items, neither were my first choice in prints...so after selling 1 on Craigslist, it ended up seeming like I only paid $9 for other. Which in my mind, gave me the ok to splurge on a custom cover! lol So after lots of googling, I ended up on Etsy and found a shop that would fit the bill. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Lisascoversforkids Easy to work with, reasonable prices and the cover is SO much better than I imagined. The hard part, like always was finding the right fabrics...

...and I'm in LOVE with the Michael Millers Feeling Groovy prints that I chose!
They match the green, white, brown plastic bits of the chair perfectly!

.the Before.
Not awful...just not me and definitely not Chloe.
Oh...and Lambie finally got alittle boost. No more sitting on her knees to eat, plus she loves that it's pink & matches her Valentine's place mat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!