Sunday, August 14, 2011

.newborn.

.August.
The first couple weeks of August were spent adjusting to life with a newborn. Nursing every 3-4 hours, sleeping most of the day, so easy going...she's quite possibly the cutest - gassiest baby I've ever met! lol Ryan & Lambie can't get enough of their littlest sister...always wanting to hold & snug her. Every morning Lambie comes in to our room and immediately walks to my side of the bed to peek in on Chloe. She has definitely taken to the role of 'Big Sissy'!

Ryan and [what I believe will become] his 'mini me'!

.1 week old.

.2 weeks old.

.scrunch.

.3 weeks old.

.piggies.

It breaks my heart how quickly the weeks have passed...but I look forward to every sweet moment the future has in store!

1 comment:

  1. SHe is so so pretty. I been waiting for this post. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!