Sunday, June 06, 2010

.Spray Ground.

Memorial weekend the spray ground opened back up...YAY! I love that we have this cute little water area less than a block away...SO convenient and a nice mellow way to cool off in this crazy Savannah humidity! Lambie was alittle leery, as usual...but then she jumped right in!
Kai didn't come down till I called and told her, all her friends were there! LOL .oh boy.
Mean big sissy...
Lambie watching her crazy siblings!
Always making friends...
...and she's spent!
Spray ground: Take 2
They were begging to go back...and I don't mind working on my tan!
Watch out, Bubbies gonna get you... Time to hit the road...monkey & puppy!

It's certainly no day at the beach w/Brookie or an afternoon @ Forsyth...but, we've been so insanely busy lately...it was nice to not have to go anywhere! I feel refreshed and ready for the week ahead...I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!